Audiovisual Maintenance, Service, Training, and Support
With four decades of experience in the audio-visual industry, Midtown Video’s ﬁeld service engineers can troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair any integrated AV system quickly. We can minimize down time and save you money.
- We service the most trusted brands of audio, video,
control and video conferencing equipment
installed in your facility.
- We offer preventive maintenance services
to keep your AV system in optimal condition
and minimize the chance of failure during all
Anywhere you have an integrated audiovisual system, we can service and maintain it for you.
HOW WE WORK WITH YOU
Midtown Video delivers ongoing audiovisual system support for a large number of clients. If you’re a technology or facilities manager looking for an expert service provider, our innovative service agreement can provide you with peace of mind and a ﬁxed maintenance cost.
If you’re an AV, sound or videoconferencing contractor looking to outsource service, we can match our offerings to your requirements.
Either way, you can be assured that a covered system will be maintained and repaired by the most experienced and highly trained ﬁeld service engineers and technicians. We can work with you remotely or on-site according to circumstances and needs.
SERVICE AGREEMENTS CAN COVER:
- Initial Maintenance and Inspection
- Preventive Maintenance
- Custom On-Site and Remote Training
- Loaner Equipment
- Expedited Response Time
- System Calibration
- Status Reporting
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN A SUPPORT AGREEMENT?
We will customize your support agreement to your needs.
- On-site troubleshooting and repair of your equipment.
- Reduce delays associated with warranty repairs and guarantee that your system will be up and running within a speciﬁed time frame.
- Preventive maintenance visits to identify and repair faulty components before they fail.
- Your installed AV system is a large and important investment. A service agreement will minimize downtime and allow you to get the maximum return.
- Our support agreements can cover your entire system, from the most expensive component down to cables and connectors (with the exception of expendable items such as batteries and lamps).
- We can provide training to your key personnel during our preventive maintenance visits when requested. Just one phone call to (305) 669-1117 will put our professional audiovisual services to work for you.